1. How long have you worked in the dental field?
I have worked for three years as a dental nurse and almost three years as a dental receptionist.
2. What do you enjoy most about working at Norwest Orthodontics?
There is never a dull moment. I also love forming relationships with patients over the course of their treatment; hearing about their holidays, work or what is happening at school. It creates such a family-like atmosphere which makes my job that much more enjoyable.
3. What might someone be surprised to know about you?
I am absolutely obsessed with all Border Collies! However, I do have a little bias towards my own dog Rex…
4. If you could pick any place to live, where would this be?
Hawaii! No question about it! It is simply paradise! The picture of me below is actually on a yacht sailing around one of the Hawaiian Islands – Maui – where I visited last month.
6. What did you enjoy most on your Hawaiian holiday?
There are too many too choose. Seeing volcanoes on the big island, relaxing on the beaches in Maui and shopping till I dropped at Ala Moana in Waikiki definitely top the list!
5. What is your favourite food?
Pan fried dumplings! They became my new favourite food after having some delicious ones in Hawaii.
6. What is your life mantra?